Good translations are an essential part of a company’s image in the globalized world. Websites, project brochures, company reports and presentations should, therefore, be written in clear English.
Translabor specialises in business customers who expect not only a high-quality translation but also a technical understanding of the processing of texts in other formats such as PowerPoint presentations, subtitle tracks, Photoshop layers or PDF brochures. In concrete terms, we can usually translate and deliver almost all translations directly in the desired format with the original design. An exception to this are print-ready PDF formats that cannot be changed any further.
We can possibly manage your format too and deliver the result in the same format. Please talk to us about details and converting documents for translations.
AVAILABLE FORMATS FOR OUR TRANSLATION SOFTWARE:
• .doc, .docx, .dot, .dotx, .docm, .dotm, .rtf, .ppt, .pptx, .pot, .potx, .pptm, .potm, .xls, .xlsx, .xlt, .xltx, .xlsm, .xltm
• .htm, .html
• .idml (.indd), .icml, .mif (version 8 and above only), .svg
• .ttx (pre-segmented), .sdlxliff
• .xml, .xhtm, .xhtml, Android .xml
• .xliff (1.2), xliff (2.0), .xliff for WordPress, .tmx
• .dita, .ditamap
• .catkeys, .csv, (Magento).csv, .dbk, .desktop, (Mozilla).DTD, .epub, (Joomla).ini, .json, .lang, .Plist, .po, .properties, (Java).properties, .resx, .srt, .strings, .sub, .ts, .txt, .wiki, .yaml
The Tandem Principle – Four eyes see more than two
Translabor generally processes each text with two different native speakers in order to avoid misunderstandings and mistakes as much as possible or to adapt texts in case of doubt in consultation with the customer. You receive translation and correction in the target language in one. That’s double security right from the start.
Text to Speech – Proofreading with audio assistance
For the final round of editing and proofreading, we use Text-to-Speech software. The program reads out the finished translation while a proofreader reads along and edit the final version of the text.
· Per document billing based on the number of lines of text and the complexity of the text.
· Service includes pre-delivery clarification of any particularly unclear passages as well as a post-translation report to explain potentially controversial word selection.
· Minimum text length, 10 lines.
Write On—Proofreading and editing
A proof-reading, revision and rewriting service for incomplete texts or inaccurate texts that have already been partially or completely written in the English language. The service includes correction, clarification and re-writing of texts as standard. Passages or texts can also be written from scratch based on a rough outline if required.
Combination of translation and presentation preparation. Includes translation of text and presentation documents (e. g. Powerpoint Slides) and coaching for correct pronunciation and optimal presentation in the foreign language.
Aimed at those who already prepared a complete and accurate English language presentation or talk and who need to be coached on correct pronunciation, phrasing and delivery. Additional 10% discount on classic translations.
Translabor GbR — Marheinekeplatz 13 — 10961 Berlin
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 030-36741064
You must be logged in to post a comment.